Registration for the conference can be made through the registration form available here.
You can book your accommodation when registering at IAMOT 2024. Please check the hotel information in the Venue page.
Each participant, including the authors, must pay the respective registration fee. Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the IAMOT organisation.
Registration fees and important dates:
Conference dinner additional ticket: 80 EUR.
1 Includes monday’s (08/Jul) welcome cocktail and wednesday’s (10/Jul) conference dinner. 2 Includes monday’s (08/Jul) welcome cocktail
Registration Terms & Conditions #
- All registrations must be completed on the official registrations page.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to register before the early bird to take advantage of the discounted registration fees.
- All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€).
- Payment in any other currency will not be accepted.
- Payment are available by credit card and bank transfer:
- Credit cards are accepted and can be made through online services on a secured server. For security reasons, under no circumstances should credit card details be sent by email.
- Bank transfer: Bank charges must be paid by the participants in addition to the registration fees.
- Participants are required to send the proof of payment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate the participant’s name & surname /invoice number on the statement.
- For each registration made and with payment selected by bank transfer, you will receive an automatic proforma invoice.
- Invoices with an address in the European Union should be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number can only be set up during the registration process.
- You can either use your main contact information or use an alternative address (e.g., if your institution is funding your registration).
Proof of enrolment for students #
- For registration in student categorie, the interested party must submit a supporting document that proves his/her current student status (proof of enrollment or declaration of the educational institution).
- The document must be added to your online registration form after you select the student fee category.
Cancelation & Refund Policies #
If it is received before April 30th, 2024, registration fees will be refunded with a deduction of €75 and €15 for administrative fees.
No refund can be made after April 30th, 2024.
For each accepted paper, at least one author is required to register for the conference (including students).
To benefit from the students’ fee, participants must provide official proof of enrolment in a degree/master/phd.
The paper must be presented by an author named on the paper. Substitute presenters due to unforeseen circumstances must be authorised in advance by the IAMOT 2024 Chairs.
VISA Requests #
IAMOT 2024 organisers are happy to issue an invitation letter for VISA purposes, as soon as the paper is accepted, and your registration is valid. Please send an email to email@example.com
We are not responsible for the VISA process and will happily reimburse authors who had a denied VISA, according to the refund policy presented above.